Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Playful

This latest installment of the button is intended to be more playful than previous assignments; in fact, it's actually a game. I still need to work out all of the kinks, but it's meant to function as a puzzle. By slowly piecing the different parts of an abstract button together--via clicking and dragging--I'm seeking to aggrandize the form of the button itself... I think I'm going to have to add hints, such as the shape or color of the button piece changing as it gets close to its inteded spot; as it stands, the animation may be much too hard to determine its purpose. I guess we'll see...

3 comments:

Marc Aaron said...

The beginning seems a little long without any interaction. The colors work well together.

Marc Aaron said...

I finally got the peices to go together!

Cat B. said...

During the intro I wanted to click on something (perhaps that is b/c I know what the assignment is).
I really like the feel, it is much more interesting than the other work, it is very smooth. The interactivity could go a little farther. After the first few clicks I was not sure what else was going on.